Lok Sabha elections are starting from April itself. If for some reason your voter ID card is not made, or you have lost your voter card, you can still vote. First of all, you have to check your name in the Voter List. You can check it online easily.
If your name is included in the Voter List, then you can go for the vote with any other photo identity card (ID-proof) by taking print of the online ‘Voter Information Slip‘.
Now we are telling you that how can you check your name on the voter list?
- First of all, go to this website to check the voter list.
- You can also directly click on this link: https://Electoralsearch.in
- Then You need to put your details one by one
Here you can check your name along with the name of the voter and the name of his father. In the second tab, you can find your name in the voter list by the number of EPIC (Voter ID Card).
You can find your name in the voter list by entering the required information in the first tab.
If you have updated something in your voter ID card, then use the second tab (EPIC No.) and if you have EPIC No. If not, then click on ‘Search by Details’.
From the first tab, you can search your name in Voter List like this.
Here is step By steep Guide for you.
- Enter your full name here
- Type your father/husband name
- Choose your gender.
- Please provide information about your age or date of birth.
- Then select your state
- Select your district below
- After that, you select your assembly constituency
- After this write the 5 digit code given in the box below correctly.- Witch is famously known as captcha.
- After giving all this information, click on the search button.
- After seeing all the options, click on your name.
- From the total result, you make your selection and click on View Details.
- All your details will open in front of you in a new tab.
- After this, you will see the option to print voter information below. Clicking on it will be downloaded in PDF format.
If you do not see your voter information after entering your details, then you can talk to the Election Commission’s toll-free number 1800111950 or 1950.
We hope this information will help you a lot. Go fo vote and Help to build the nation.
Please Maharashtra and Haryana, go out and vote.
Democracy will only remain alive when you go out and vote. Else there are many attempts to change demographics and destroy democracy. Don’t let them it will harm your new generations and your Child’s future will be in danger.
Please go out and vote.🙏🏼