Coronavirus Prevention: There are many remedies in Ayurveda, which will protect you from the virus outbreak
Coronavirus Prevention: The whole world including India is struggling with the outbreak of Coronavirus. Till now thousands of people have lost their lives due to the notorious COVID-19 virus. The only way to avoid the outbreak of Coronavirus is to follow health guidelines. Regular cleaning is necessary, especially washing hands. With all these, if your immunity is better, then you will be more successful in avoiding the outbreak of coronavirus than others. There are many remedies in Ayurveda, by which you can improve your body’s immune system, as well as keep your home and the surrounding environment free from coronavirus outbreaks. Ayurveda is one of the oldest and most successful treatments of medical procedures available and discovered from Ancient India and it is thousand of thousands of year-old medical procedures to treat the patient without any side effects and comes from nature.
To avoid the outbreak of Coronavirus, Ayurveda Dr. Ajay Saxena has given some suggestions, by following all of those we can protect ourselves from this deadliest epidemic virus.
How to avoid Noble Coronavirus Using Indian Ayurvedic medical procedures!
1. To avoid the effects of the COVID-19 virus, it is important that you drink lukewarm water regularly.
2. To keep the immune system of the body healthy, you should regularly drink the appropriate amount of Amla (Gooseberry), Aloe Vera, Giloy, Lemon, etc. juice.
3. To increase immunity, you can drink a few drops of basil juice in water.
4. Drinking mixed turmeric in warm milk also improves immunity.
5. For the betterment of the immune system, it would be best to consume Ashtadasang decoction, Guduchyadi decoction, Amrit Utterram decoction or Sirishadi decoction.
6. To keep the house and surrounding environment clean, you should regularly burn neem leaves, Guggul, resin, cedar, and two camphor together. Allow its smoke to spread to the house and surroundings.
7. Apart from this, if you wish, burn Guggal, Vacha, Cardamom, Tulsi, Clove, Cow’s Ghee and Khand in an earthen vessel and allow its smoke to spread in the house and surroundings.
8. To keep the immune system strong, you can regularly take 5 leaves of basil, 4 black pepper, 3 cloves, one teaspoon of ginger juice with honey.
9. If you are fond of drinking tea, then you should regularly drink tea made by adding 10 or 15 basil leaves, 5 to 7 black pepper, a little cinnamon and a fair amount of ginger. This will help you in avoiding diseases.10. Apart from all this, you should follow the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health to prevent coronavirus.